Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: I Feel Like A Whole New Person...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MIPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2004
    Posts
    124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I mean, I feel so young, at least compared to what I felt like before...

    What about you qouththeraven?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Anybody's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2004
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Why yes I do, it is odd how I feel so young, so refreshed.

  3. #3
    Emperor Napoleon
    Guest Emperor Napoleon's Avatar

    Post

    You know what paybacks are. Punk [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Sheriff Raven Soul's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2003
    Posts
    1,516
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Why what ever do you mean? O you mean because I know have control of MIPS and Qouth the Raven, I let you have one back.... hahahaha...

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MIPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2004
    Posts
    124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No one controls me, ever since my "transformation" the other day, I am a whole new person. The rose colored glasses are off. I can see. John Kerry is the devil.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •